We are a community that supports one another that practices self-sufficiency and sustainability so that in an event of a natural disaster, we can be resilient. Our vision prioritizes health and results in an eco-friendly community where current and future generations can thrive.
How to get involved
As a collective group, we are involved from the local level of government all the way to our State Legislators and Senators.
Scroll to the bottom of our page to join our newsletter
Attend one of our meetings
Invite a friend or two, or three.
Recent Blog Posts
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Together We Thrive
Paving the Way for a Brighter Future
In today’s interconnected world, our local community is more important than ever. Building a healthy and resilient community not only enhances our quality of life, but also prepares us for challenges that may lie ahead.
- Strengthen social connections
- Help develop sustainable practices
- Support local farmers’ markets & organic food cooperatives
- Resources to help encourage home gardening (yes, even in our high altitude)
- Contribute to the overall well-being of our community
Help us pave the way for a brighter future for us all.